|Posted by Jeremy on August 9, 2011 at 12:10 AM|
Hold it - Hold it - Hold it.... Well. I decided that the first closet doors I made are well.... crappy, so I decided to make better ones and include them on all four openings. I cut them to size and polyurathaned them today. Tomorrow I will install hinges and knobs and then mount them. I thnk they will look a lot nicer. I also installed my solar connections using 8 AWG getting rid of the 16 awg stuff I used before. As I learn, I adapt. That trial by error stuff ends up costing more money tho. Bummer Anyway, I will post the new pictures of the closet tower doors tomorrow night.
(Update) The photos are up. Go to pics # 203 - 205.